160± ACRES * WAYNOKA AREA * WOODS COUNTY, OKLAHOMA * CROPLAND * PASTURE
COMBINES * TILLAGE EQUIPMENT
RAUCH HEIRS ABSOLUTE AUCTION
Directions: From Waynoka, Oklahoma (Broadway ST. & Hwy 45), go 4.5 miles north on Hwy 14 to Craig Rd, then ½ mile west.
This very nice quarter section farm consists of approximately 160 acres more or less. This farm lays a few miles north of Waynoka, Oklahoma and offers some very good soils including: Tillman Clay Loam, 1-3% slopes, class II, Milan Loam, 1-3% slopes, class II, Hollister Silty Clay Loam, 0-1% slopes, class II, Devol Sandy Loam, 1-3% slopes, class III and in the timber, grass pasture there is Vernon-Knoco complex 1-12% slopes, class VI and IV. (See more on soil types via soil map on website). The farm has slight rolling terrain, with mature timber, creek, pond that offers good hunting, as well as, good cattle protection/shade. The farm has good barbwire fence on the east and north. There is rural water and power on the west side of the farm. Be sure to view this property during daylight hours only. For more information contact Troy Lippard, 580-747-6747
Legal Description: SW/4 of Section (11), Township (25) North, Range (16), W.I.M. Woods County, Oklahoma
Farm Service Agency (FSA) Information: There is 122.76 acres of cropland, DCP Cropland 122.76,120.3 wheat base, yield 34
Pre- Auction Offers: Sellers are NOT entertaining any pre-auction offers.
Possession: will be given immediately upon the signing of the purchase contract and acceptance of the escrow deposit
Minerals: Selling Surface Rights Only.
Auctioneers Note: This farm has been in the family for a long time and is now the opportunity to purchase a good producing farm that is being sold to the highest bidder at a No Reserve Public Auction. Be sure to plan to view or attend this auction.
Terms on Real Estate: 10% of the total purchase price is to be placed in escrow with the balance being due upon delivery of marketable title.
EQUIPMENT WILL SELL IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE REAL ESTATE
Lot 967 – Allis Chalmers Gleaner L2 combine, hydrastat, 24’ header, 23.1-34 front rubber (good), 14L-16.1 rear rubber (good), straw chopper, seller says runs very good
Lot 968 – Allis Chalmers Gleaner L combine, 20’ header, 2,327 engine hours showing, 23.1-34 front rubber (good), 14L-16.1 rear rubber (good), straw chopper, seller says runs very good
Lot 962 – Martens model 52, 52’ harrow, rubber fair to poor (185/75R14);
Lot 963 – 2-John Deere Vanbrunt 16-8 grain drills with hitch, clean, rubber fair to poor (P205/75R15)
Lot 964 – Schafer 15’ offset disc, 17” front, 18” rear, rubber fair (205/75R15);
Lot 965 – Krause 16’ chisel (8” shovels) with drag harrow, (155/70R14 fair to poor);
Lot 959 – Krause 17’ oneway disc, 21” discs, rubber fair (6.70-15);
Lot 966 – Noble 30’ tri-fold cable cultivator w/harrow, 6” shovels, rubber fair (P215/70R15)
Lot 960 -Eagle Equipment model 9000TB gas generator (Brand new, never had gas in it), electric start, 420 cc engine, very nice;
Lot 961 – Eagle Equipment Industrial trash pump, OMXX 208cc gas engine (new, never had gas in it), 3” intake/discharge
SELLER ON EQUIPMENT – TERRY BIXLER
Terms/Conditions on equipment: Cash, or Check.
Internet Bidding: will be available by logging on to www.lippardauctions.com to register. Neither the auction company nor the sellers are responsible in the event of loss of internet signal by either side.
Disclaimer: All information has been taken from sources believed reliable; however, no guarantee is being made by the seller nor the auction company. Bidders should satisfy themselves as to any inspections prior to bidding. Bidders should satisfy themselves as to condition, age, etc. prior to bidding. Any announcements made the day of the auction shall supersede all advertising or comments.
SELLER: RAUCH HEIRS
Absolute Auction – Premier Development or Agricultural Land
108+/- Acres – 14 Tracts Selling to the Highest Bidder – House, Barns & Equipment
• 108+/- Acres Prime Agriculture and Development Land incl. House & Three Barns
• 3.0 miles west of new Super Walmart, Shopping, Hotels & Restaurants
• 14 Parcels Range from 2 ac to 18 ac – Bid on One tract, Multiple tracts or in the Entirety!
• Selling to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Price – No Minimums
• 41.8+/- Acres are in CRP Program until 2022
• Buyers Retain full CRP Payment for 2020 and forward - $7,538 Annual Payment
• Mostly Open and Tillable with only pockets of woods
• County Water & Electric to the Property
• Development Has No Restrictions (Subject to Adair Co. Planning and Zoning If Applicable)
• Great Development Potential with the Desired Location for Home Buyers
• County Road Frontage to all Parcels
• Being Sold by the Living Estates of John and Margaret Johnson through Power of Attorney
• First Time Offered in over 40 Years – Do Not Miss this Fantastic and Rare Opportunity to Buy at Your Price!
• ALSO SELLING a line of Farm Equipment & Tractor
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)
• Total Acres for Enrollment: 41.8
• Contract Period: 10-01-2007-9-30-2022
• Rental Rate Per Acre: $180.34
• Annual Contract Payment: $7,538.00
• CRP Payments are Made Each October. (3 More Payments Remaining Per Contract)
• (Please see CRP Contract in PIP)
• Tracts Consisting of CRP
• If the farm is sold this year, payment can be divided between the buyer and seller however they wish if agreed to in writing prior to making a deed, or if no agreement then the payment will be prorated based on the date the deed is recorded.
• The new owners MUST complete paperwork here in the FSA office to transfer the CRP contract into their name and agree to the terms of the contract (no haying or grazing or growing crops on the CRP acres, strip mowing ½ of the acreage each year) or the old owners would be required to refund all payments received since 2007 on this CRP contract.
• All CRP payments will be given to new buyers starting full year of 2020. (No Pro-ration)
Farm Lease Agreement
• Farm lease agreement ends 12-31-2020
• Price per acre per year 2020: $125.00
• Type of crop being planted in 2020: Corn 45-50 acres
• Planting time for 2020: Around the Middle of April 2020
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734.
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply
Sale in cooperation with Diamond Key Realtors, Wendy Harris
Online bidding end April 2nd at 6:00 pm CT
Property Address: 241 John Lane, Columbia, Kentucky 42728
Contact Justin Hampton at 270-734-1161 or firstname.lastname@example.org